What is Body Aesthetic Surgery?
- After pregnancy or losing too much weight, saggy skin, drooping or cracks can be observed on your body. Body aesthetic surgery operates the deformed regions of the body and helps the body to look tight and young.Body esthetic surgery treats post-pregnancy skin and tissue drooping. Drooping skin can be seen in those who lost too much weight. Subdermal muscles which lost their elasticity and cannot be tightened with exercises and diet. For this reason, we recommend body aesthetic surgery to those who has deformations in their body.
- Body aesthetic surgery is the plastic surgery made after obesity, pregnancy or losing and gaining weight too fast, to treat the deformations on the body. Cracks, drooping and cellulites formed in the body after losing weight are some of the factors which upset people and damage their self-esteem. Skin that loses its elasticity also loses its tightness and gets a loose look on people’s body.Body aesthetic surgery wraps up droopy and deformed skin with a surgical intervention and creates a younger body for the patient.Body esthetic surgery aims at replacing tissues and redistributing them on the muscular tissue.
Who are Good Candidates for Body Aesthetic Surgery ?
- People who cannot get rid of their postpartum weight
- People who gained a droopy skin after losing weight
- People whose body cannot get tighter despite exercising
- People who want to make their body contours more prominent
- People who completed an obesity treatment
Advantages of Body Esthetic Surgery
- More economical
- Shorter recovery process
- A single operation, instead of multiple ones
- A more effective result
- Less pain