What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a common surgical procedure that increases the size and shape of your breasts. Your breasts can be augmented using breast implants or fat transfer.
Why do people get Breast Augmentations?
There are many reasons you may want or choose to undergo breast augmentation surgery, including:
- To change the appearance of your breasts if you think they are small.
- To change the symmetry of your breasts if one is smaller than the other.
- To account for a decrease in your breast size after pregnancy or significant weight loss.
- To correct any unevenness or issues with your breasts after breast surgery for other conditions.
- To improve your confidence and self-esteem.